Alpine Animal Hospital – Murphy, NC
Carlton Van Horn, DVM and his staff at Alpine Animal Hospital provide compassionate care to ensure the well being of your pet. Our practice includes medical and preventative services for small animal patients. We specialize in the needs of canine and feline adults, puppies, and kittens.
Whether it be a medical emergency, follow-up treatment, or a preventative plan for your loved one, we can provide the professional care that you need. We believe that “Pets Are Family,” too.
As a longtime resident of the community and practicing veterinary medicine in Murphy for over 30 years, Dr. Van Horn established his practice in 1983 on the principles of honesty & integrity. These principles have enabled Dr. Van Horn to become a leader in the community as well as a leader in the use of cutting edge medical technology in the veterinary field. We invite you to schedule your pet’s next visit to the doctor at Alpine Animal Hospital in Murphy, North Carolina.
We hope to see you soon!
Alpine Animal Hospital Veterinary Services Include:
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Annual Examinations and Vaccinations
- In-House and Reference Laboratory Testing
- Radiology Services
- General Laser Surgical Procedures using a State of the Art CO2 Surgical Laser
- Dental Services
- Medical Diagnosis and Therapeutics Associated with:
- Internal Medicine
- Therapeutic Laser Services – Companion Therapy™ Laser for:
- Pain Relief
- Wound Healing
- Arthritic Conditions
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Post Surgical Pain Relief
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Lick granulomas
- Degloving Injuries
- Dermatological Cases
- Periodontal Disease
- Referral Services to Specialists – We work with a wide network of specialists should your pet require more specialized care
- Prescription Diets
- HomeAgain® Microchip Placement
- Nail trimming, Ear cleaning, and Anal Glad Expression
- Internal and External Parasite Control
- Animal Care Products, Flea & Tick Medication, Shampoos and More